CONSULTING - CONSULTANT SERVICES
The quality of the catalyst change-out in conjunction with all the mechanical work inside the reactor is important to ensure proper operation of the unit for the multi-year cycle.
Knowledge of catalysts, loading methods, reactor internals and safety and environment combined with project management skills and a high service level are essential to optimal catalyst loading. HPA offers unloading & loading supervision services, including:
- Supervision of unloading activities.
- Information on catalyst sampling.
- Review the loading methods with the customer.
- Inspection of all catalyst packing, storage condition and delivered quantities.
- A visual analysis of reactor internals prior to catalyst loading.
- Witnessing and supervising the loading of catalyst and inert balls.
- A continuous control of quantities loaded, levelness of the catalyst bed
and verification of whether the achieved densities are in line with the expected values.