top of page
CONSULTING - CONSULTANT SERVICES
The quality of the catalyst change-out in conjunction with all the mechanical work inside the reactor is important to ensure proper operation of the unit for the multi-year cycle.
Knowledge of catalysts, loading methods, reactor internals and safety and environment combined with project management skills and a high service level are essential to optimal catalyst loading. HPA offers unloading & loading supervision services, including:
- Supervision of unloading activities.
- Information on catalyst sampling.
- Review the loading methods with the customer.
- Inspection of all catalyst packing, storage condition and delivered quantities.
- A visual analysis of reactor internals prior to catalyst loading.
- Witnessing and supervising the loading of catalyst and inert balls.
- A continuous control of quantities loaded, levelness of the catalyst bed
and verification of whether the achieved densities are in line with the expected values.
for SAFE and EFFICIENT reactor turnarounds.
bottom of page