for SAFE and EFFICIENT reactor turnarounds.
We are committed to an "incident free work environment".
Through our proactive Safety Program, potential hazards are identified,
evaluated and effectively controlled or eleminated to prevent incidents and the subsequent consequences related to those incidents.
Hydroprocessing Associates uses statistical performance indicators to measure bsafety performance and improvement, empowering employees to actively participate in the direction of our safety program encouraing "employee ownership".
SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY.
Hydroprocessing Associates is committed to protect the health and safety of our customers, our employees and the community.
We will strive to provide the necessary training, equuipment, and Standard Operating Procedures in order to ensure a safe work place.
We are committed to complying with applicable legal, regulatory and other requirements to which the organization subscribes that relate to its OH&S hazards.
Complying with the law and striving to continuously improve its performance in the areas of quality, health, safety, and the environment.
Our SHEQ Policy is the filter HPA uses for making decisions.
CORPORATE SAFETY, HEALTH, ENVIRONMENT AND QUALITY POLICY
Hydroprocessing Associates Group companies (HPA (S) Pte Ltd / Hydroprocessing Associates International Pte Ltd / HPA (M) Sdn. Bhd / Hydroprocessing Associates GmbH / HPA Brasil Serviços De Manutenção Industrial Ltda: collectively, ‘HPA’) are committed to protecting the health and safety of its employees, customers and the community.
HPA will strive to provide the necessary training, equipment and Standard Operating Procedures in order to ensure a safe workplace.
HPA is committed to complying with applicable legal, regulatory and other requirements to which the organization subscribes that relate to its OH&S hazards.
HPA will comply with the law and will strive to continuously improve its performance in the areas of quality, health, safety, and the environment.
This QEHS Policy is the filter HPA uses for making decisions.
HPA SHEQ POLICY
Maintain financial stability by providing service in an effective manner to the satisfaction of customers, while ensuring an “incident free work environment”, managing environmental aspects & impacts, continual improvement of the management system and HPA’s overall performance.
In accordance with this policy, HPA adopts the following health and safety principles:
Prevention: Work on the principle that all incidents can be prevented and promote the highest standard of QEHS awareness, discipline, and individual accountability.
Keep Informed: Keep employees, customers, contractors, and affiliates appropriately informed of hazards that might affect them or the public.
Safe Work Plans: Develop safe work plans with our customers in order to safely handle their catalyst change-out and repairs.
Set Meaningful Goals: Set meaningful goals for QEHS performance that is measurable and track progress against these goals, in order to build a growing profitable reactor services business in which the highest standards of quality, environment, health, and safety are expressed.
Meet or Exceed Applicable QEHS Regulations: Adhere to our Standard Operating Procedures and foster QEHS awareness in our employees, contractors and customers.
Communication: Encourage constructive dialogue between and with employees, communities and others with regard to QEHS. Employees hold the right and responsibility to refuse work if they believe that imminent danger exists at the work site.
HPA commits to maintaining and continually improving its quality management system to provide quality assurance. HPA maintains the following accreditations and certifications which are audited:
ACCREDITATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
HPA commits to maintaining and continually improving its quality management system to provide quality assurance. HPA maintains the following accreditation and certifications which are audited:
1. HPA (S) Pte Ltd and Hydroprocessing Associates International Pte. Ltd are certified with ISO 9001:2015; ISO 14001:2015 and ISO45001:2018 certificates. These Management Systems are audited by Accredited Certification Bodies.
2. BizSafe Level Star certificate issued by Workplace Safety and Health Council to HPA (S) Pte Ltd.
3. The German Social Accident Insurance Institution for the Raw Materials and Chemical Industry certified that Hydroprocessing Associates GmbH meets the requirements of systematic and effective occupational safety and health on basis of the »Systematic Safety« (Gütesiegel) seal of approval for the industry-specific implementation of ILO-OSH 2001 guidelines on occupational safety and health management systems (International Labour Organization). The assessment also proved that the ISO 45001:2018 guidelines are implemented.
1. Administrative Staff, Supervisors, Managers, and Officers are responsible for implementing HPA’s SHEQ Policy with respect to employees and operations under their direction.
2. All Employees have responsibility and authority to intervene and stop a work for any work activity or contractor activity if in their judgement, a situation exists that poses imminent danger to personnel, equipment, or the environment.
3. An employee who believes that an unsafe act or unsafe condition exists should bring the matter to the attention of his or her supervisor and/or directly to the safety section of the organization.